This post has been sponsored by Continental Mills but the content and opinions expressed here are entirely my own.
Making this Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake has never been so easy thanks to a little help from our friends at The Cheesecake Factory and their new! The Cheesecake Factory at Home Cheesecake Kits.Jump to Recipe
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. Of course, I say this loosely since I love all dessert; however, cheesecake is definitely one of those special occasion treats I really wouldn’t want to live without.
It’s only fitting that my first memories of cheesecake are from none other than The Cheesecake Factory. I was twelve and The Cheesecake Factory was our favorite place to eat. On weekends my family and I would do dinner and a movie. It was kinda our thing. Anyway, The Cheesecake Factory was always top pick to stuff our face and take home cheesecake (because we would always take home extra slices).
My favorite was the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. I mean, how could I resist?
The answer is I couldn’t.
So when I heard that The Cheesecake Factory had come out with their very own The Cheesecake Factory at Home Cheesecake Mixes I knew I had to try them. After all, just because I love cheesecake, doesn’t mean I love making my own from scratch whenever I fancy this sweet treat.
These mixes would definitely make it worth it AND make my life easier. Total win-win.
Since I prefer tall, thick cheesecake (you know, like The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake), I used two boxes for one cheesecake. This didn’t change the flavor at all. It simply made the crust a tiny bit thicker and made this Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake a whole lot taller. Admittedly, I had no idea how it would turn out, so I was relieved that it worked so well.
I also had no idea how long I should actually bake the cheesecake. But that’s with all cheesecakes, homemade or from a box. My best tip is to keep an eye on it. You want your cheesecake to be firm and set, but a little jiggly in the center. One more tip- fill a jelly roll pan with a couple cups of water and place it on the rack directly under your cheesecake. Something with the moisture from the water helps prevent it from cracking. Honestly, I have no idea, but my cheesecake didn’t crack so I must have done something right.
If your cheesecake does crack, don’t worry! We have whipped cream and cranberry pomegranate sauce for that.
With the holidays right around the corner, I wanted to make a festive and creamy cheesecake that literally anyone could make. New to baking or baking expert, you can totally make this Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake and WOW all your holiday guests this Thanksgiving.
But sometimes cracking happens with cheesecake, so I wanted a backup plan.
Well, nothing screams “IT’S THE HOLIDAYS” more than cranberries. Ok, maybe a few things, but those are very very few things. Anywho, this sauce is totally optional but super delicious. Sprinkle with grated white chocolate for a snow effect and this Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake dessert is ready! The biggest challenge will be eating just one slice! or sharing…
You may not want to share.
Making this Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake has never been so easy thanks to a little help from our friends at The Cheesecake Factory and their new! The Cheesecake Factory at Home Cheesecake Kits.
- 2 packages The Cheesecake Factory at Home Classic Cheesecake Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 32 oz cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 1.5 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- zest and juice of one lime
- White chocolate grated
- Whipped Cream
- Prepare cheesecake according to package instructions (I used a 9-inch well-greased springform pan). Tip- bake your cheesecake until firm, but slightly jiggly.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes before transferring to refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight).
- Before serving, prepare the cranberry lime sauce. Combine the cranberries, pomegranate arils, water, sugar, salt, lime juice and zest in small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a low boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Mix the cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and mix with the cranberries. Allow mixture to simmer for an additional minute and remove from heat. Allow the cranberry pomegranate mixture to cool.
- Meanwhile, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and top with a thick, even layer of whipped cream.
- When ready to serve, carefully spoon the cranberry sauce into the center of the cheesecake and sprinkle with grated white chocolate.
If you love this Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake you may also enjoy,