Easy Chopped Mediterranean Salad
Bright, colorful, and overflowing with fresh vegetables, this Easy Chopped Mediterranean Salad is perfect for summer BBQs, potlucks, or as a fast and simple weeknight dinner.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 2 large English cucumbers, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- 4 ounces feta, cubed
- 1 cup pepperoncini, chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
For the Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, minced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt + pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients for the salad (except for the avocado) in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
Prepare the vinaigrette- in a small bowl whisk together all ingredients for the vinaigrette until fully combined.
When ready to serve, add the avocado to the salad and drizzle with fresh herb vinaigrette. Gently toss to combine.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 856mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 61% | Vitamin C: 213.4% | Calcium: 20.1% | Iron: 9.6%