Mango, Watermelon + Corn Salad
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
For the Salad:
- 2 mangos seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup sweet cooked corn
- 2 cups watermelon cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1.5 limes juiced
- salt to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
Chop and prepare ingredients for the salad and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Gently toss. Drizzle with dressing and toss again.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1925IU | Vitamin C: 83.9mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.9mg