Blackberry Cranberry Moscow Mule
This Blackberry Cranberry Moscow Mule is made with fresh cranberries, blackberries, vodka, honey, and bubbly ginger beer. Almost too pretty to drink, enjoy this fun twist on the classic Moscow Mule at your next dinner party or holiday celebration!
Servings: 2 cocktails
Place the blackberries, cranberries, honey, and vodka in a glass jar or container and muddle until mashed together. Set aside.
Fill two highball (or Moscow Mule) glasses with ice and fill approximately half-way with ginger beer.
Carefully spoon your fruit and vodka mixture into the glass until the glass is full.
Garnish with sliced limes, cranberries, blackberries, and mint. Cheers!
Originally published December 29, 2017
- Prepare the fruit and vodka mixture ahead of time and keep refrigerated until ready to enjoy. You may also double or even triple the batch if you're making more than two cocktails.
- I like to serve this recipe in a clear highball class because it is just so pretty, but for a more traditional look serve it in a copper mug.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings - cranberries, blackberries, fresh herbs, and lime.
- Don't worry, ginger beer is non-alcoholic. So, to make this cocktail alcohol free, simply skip the vodka and replace it with additional lime juice or fruit juice (or a mix of both).
- I do not recommend making a big pitcher of these cran-blackberry Moscow mules. Ginger beer is carbonated and immediately starts losing its bubbly-ness the moment it's poured. Better choice? Prepare extra fruit and vodka mixture ahead of time that way all you have to do is fill a glass with ice and then fill each glass equally with your premade fruit and vodka mixture and ginger beer.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 20.6mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.7mg