Ricotta and White Bean Dip with Roasted Strawberries- easy to make, easy to eat! The perfect dip for any summer gathering!
You guys! It’s THURSDAY!
Which means tomorrow is FRIDAYYYY! Has this been a week, or has this been a week?
To be honest, I have no idea what I mean by this, but I do know that I am ready for a fun long weekend at home with good food and hopefully one or two (or three) boozy drinks 🙂
Can you tell I’m in weekend mode already?
If you’re still hunting for some delicious recipes for the holiday weekend ahead, this Ricotta and white bean dip has your name all over it! Easy to make, easy to eat, I think you’re gonna like it 😉
Ricotta & White Bean Dip with Roasted Strawberries
For the Strawberries
- 1 lb fresh strawberries - tops removed and halved
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
For the White Bean Dip
- 1 can cannellini (white) beans
- 1.5 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juiced - to taste
- 1.5 tsp lemon zest
- salt + pepper - to taste
- fresh basil - chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer strawberries to lined baking sheet and toss with sugar to coat. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until caramelized and juicy.
- As the strawberries are roasting, prepare your dip. Drain and rinse beans and transfer to the bowl of a large food processor. Add the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste, scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse again to combine. Add additional lemon juice, if desired.
- Serve the ricotta and bean dip in a large bowl topped with the sweet roasted strawberries, fresh chopped basil and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with crackers, pita or your other favorite snacks for dipping!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)