Aside from that, I got nothin’.
Oh wait, that’s not true. I have shrimp for you guys. Yummy yummy shrimp with loads of cooked veggies all ready and cooked in just 15 minutes.
This is not a drill. This is the easiest, fastest and tastiest (hot) dinner I have ever made in my whole entire life. And it all cooks on ONE single baking sheet. Meaning waaaay less time cleaning dishes in hot burning water.
Delicious wrapped in a tortilla, topped on a pile of greens with rice, or yes, even served alongside a pile of buttery mashed potatoes.
And on that note, have the best weekend ever!
yayyy! yummy yummy time!
15 Minute Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 1.5 pounds jumbo raw shrimp - thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1 large red onion - sliced
- 1 red bell pepper - seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper - seeded and sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper - seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper - seeded and sliced
- 5 cloves garlic - minced
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lime juiced
- Fresh cilantro
- Corn or flour tortillas - for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together bell pepper and onions with the olive oil. In a separate, smaller bowl, mix together the spices for the fajita seasoning. Combine spices with the bell pepper and toss to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the same bowl and toss once just to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread onion bell pepper and shrimp over the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Cook at 450 degrees for 6-8 minutes; gently mix ingredients and shrimp around on the baking sheet and turn oven to broil and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the shrimp and peppers and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with warm tortillas, sour cream and black beans or rice.