Peach Overnight Oats with ripe, juicy peaches give this classic bowl of overnight oats a fun and flavorful summer makeover.
Overnight oats are a favorite here at my house. My husband goes crazy for them. Whenever I tell him overnight oats are for breakfast he squeals like a little girl with excitement.
I kid you not.
I’m not complaining. They’re one of my favorites, too.
For one thing, they’re super easy to prepare and I can prepare in bulk to get us through the week.
PLUS, the kid loves them too. Considering my child will only eat about three things these days, this makes me very very happy.
Anywho, these overnight oats have been kicked up a notch with PEACHES! You guys, I am all about the peaches right now and peaches plus oats are a pretty magical combo.
Easy Peach Overnight Oats
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1.5 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup walnuts or almonds, chopped
- 1.5 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 peaches, chopped (plus more for serving)
- Fresh or frozen fruit, for serving (I used what I had on hand)
- Chopped nuts and seeds, for serving
- Milk of choice, for serving
- In a large bowl or jar thoroughly combine the oats, water, yogurt, nuts, honey, lemon juice, vanilla extract and chopped peaches. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- When ready to serve, enjoy as-is or top with your favorite fruit and a splash of milk. Keeps in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 days