This post has been sponsored by Coastal Range Organics but all thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.
Have dinner ready and on the table with this stress-free 15 Minute One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs. Guaranteed to be a new family favorite.
Pasta is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods. Noodles, veggies, meat, cheese- it’s the total package. One of my favorite things about pasta, however, is that it can be as simple or as complicated as you want. You can use fresh from the garden vegetables, canned or frozen favorites. Meat can range from fresh seafood, prime cuts of steak or conveniently frozen organic chicken.
Pasta has a little bit for everyone.
Today, I am showing you guys my new pasta go-to for all those crazy busy nights. It’s my dinner solution for those seemingly endless days when I don’t want to cook- and especially don’t want to do dishes.
Ugh dishes. I can’t even…
Thanks to this (literally!) ONE POT pasta you will only have to wash, yes, you guessed it- ONE POT! If you really really hate dishes, you can keep it super easy and serve dinner on paper plates. This is definitely what I may have done/do on the regular.
Anywho, this pasta is extra awesome thanks to the addition of MEATBALLS.
Ok, so who loves meatballs? Now, who loves making meatballs at 6pm on a Wednesday night when dinner needs to be on the table in 15 minutes before the circling sharks (aka family) go crazy and attack.
Not me. No way.
You may not know this, but I am a huge fan of frozen meatballs. Actually, I am a huge fan of frozen meat in general. And thanks to my handy dandy deep freezer, I get to hoard all the frozen meat I can fit. Anywho, the other afternoon, I discovered a new brand of frozen organic chicken, Coastal Range Organics. I picked up a few bags and thought I would taste test them on the pickiest eater in the house- my child.
I threw everything into the pot and 15 minutes later…
DINNER! 15 Minute One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs.
You may be wondering, but what did the kid think?
He loved them! Actually, he didn’t say much of anything which is basically the best review anything can receive since that means he’s actually eating the food. My husband responded much the same way- with silence.
That is until he finally came up for air and commented on how juicy the meatballs were.
He wasn’t kidding. You guys, these are some of the juiciest meatballs I’ve ever eaten. Considering they were frozen just 15 minutes before, well, let’s just say I’ve been back for more Coastal Range Organics Meatballs AND more 15-minute One Pot Spaghetti since I cooked this up last week.
If meatballs aren’t your thing, don’t worry- Coastal Range Organics offers all kinds of other awesome organic chicken products for you to stockpile your freezer with. Products like Organic Chicken Burgers, Organic Grilled Breast Strips, Organic Chicken Nuggets (Octavian’s fav) and more!
All Coastal Range Organic Chicken-
- Has never been treated with antibiotics, hormones or steroids.
- Are fed 100% organic vegetarian feed without antibiotics or animal by-products.
- Are free-range and raised on organic land.
15 Minute One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces pasta (I used spaghetti noodles)
- 1 large yellow onion (sliced)
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ cup fresh basil (plus more for serving)
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb 1 lb. bag Chicken Meatballs
- 25 oz tomato sauce
- 3 ½ cups water
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese (plus more for serving)
- Drizzle the bottom of a large, wide pot with one tablespoon of olive oil and add the pasta noodles to the middle. On one side of the pasta noodles add the sliced onion, and on the other side add the halved cherry tomatoes. To the top add the chopped garlic, Italian seasoning, red chili flakes, black pepper, salt, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, Coastal Range Organics Chicken Meatballs, tomato sauce and water.
- Gently stir contents of the pot to combine*
- Turn heat to medium low and gradually heat the contents of the pot, stirring every minute or so to prevent the noodles from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- As noodles start to soften and liquid comes to a boil, turn heat to medium high and stir well. Cover the pot and cooking for an additional 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently and checking for noodles doneness.
- When noodles are fully cooked, remove pot from heat and stir in fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately! (leftovers are fantastic, too!)
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)
If you love this 15 minute One Pot Spaghetti, you may also enjoy-