This delicious Mango Avocado Smoothie is super easy to make and comes packed with nutrients and healthy fats. Avocado goes surprisingly well with tropical mango, making this to creamy treat everyone loves.
A green smoothie made with ripe avocados and fresh mango chunks is one of the best and easiest ways to pack good fats and creamy goodness into one healthy snack. I love avocado smoothies for how adaptable they are for everyone’s dietary needs. Swap the low-fat yogurt for full-fat Greek yogurt or the almond milk for cow’s milk, and the results will be just as delicious.
To make an even more complete healthy breakfast, you can add more fresh fruit, such as banana, and finish with homemade granola or toasted hemp seeds! If you are vegan, coconut milk yogurt is one of my personal favorites to add to this easy recipe.
How to Make Mango Avocado Smoothie
Place all ingredients except for the seeds in the bowl of a high-powered blender. Start low and gradually increase speed, blending until all of the ingredients are smooth and completely blended, approximately 1-2 minutes.
This smoothie is best served immediately.
More Delicious Smoothie Recipes
- Beet Smoothie
- Cherry Cocoa Smoothie
- The Best Green Smoothie Recipe
- Tropical Carrot Smoothie Recipe
- Blood Orange Smoothie
If you try making this Mango Avocado Smoothie Recipe, please leave me a comment and let me know! I always love to hear your thoughts.
Mango Avocado Smoothie
- 1.5 cups frozen mango
- ½ pitted avocado
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt - plain or vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk - or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoon honey - plus more for serving
- Mixed seeds for topping - optional
- Place all ingredients except for the mixed seeds in the bowl of a high powered blender. Start low and gradually increase speed, blending until ingredients are smooth and completely blended, approximately 1-2 minutes. Best served immediately.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)
Leave a Reply