READY IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES, THESE RASPBERRY AND BANANA WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COCONUT MUFFINS ARE DELICIOUS FOR BOTH BREAKFAST OR DESSERT AND LOVED BY ALL AGES!Jump to Recipe
Do you see these coconut muffins?
Just kidding. Do you see these BANANA RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COCONUT MUFFINS?
Sorry, I’m not shouting. At least not at you, I’m just super excited to share these beautiful things with you today.
Now, in an effort to keep things short and sweet, I’m going to make a list of reasons why I love them so much.
- No mixer needed.
- You will have warm, delicious, sweet coconut muffins on your table in less than 30 minutes.
- They’re not really healthy. BUT! They taste wonderful with tea or coffee in the morning and that’s all that really matters.
- On the flip side, they also make a tasty dessert.
If you’re thinking, they are so flat! Keep in mind that I filled each muffin well FULL! I also topped each with quite a few toppings, sooooo that probably explains a thing or two. Of course, you can always fill each less full and leave the toppings off, but that would be boring. And flat or not, these coconut muffins were light and fluffy and insanely delicious.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE FORKED SPOON NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE WEEKLY RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please share it using the hashtag #theforkedspoon or by tagging @theforkedspoon on INSTAGRAM! Follow The Forked Spoon on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of the latest recipes and updates.
RASPBERRY BANANA WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COCONUT MUFFINS
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar divided
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk (coconut milk from a can)
- 3 over-ripe bananas mashed
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips divided
- 1.5 cups frozen raspberries divided
- 1 large banana sliced
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12-count muffin tin with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and coconut milk.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and gently combine with a rubber spatula until approximately half combined.
- Add the mashed over-ripe bananas, white chocolate chips, and 1 cup raspberries to the batter and fold together to combine. Do not over-mix.
- Divide batter evenly among the prepared muffin tin. Top each muffin with one banana slice, frozen raspberries, and additional white chocolate chips, if desired. Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
If you love these Raspberry Banana White Chocolate Chip Coconut Muffins, you may also enjoy-