Kombucha Mocktail – a colorful, tasty, and delicious (mostly) non-alcoholic thirst quencher perfect for hot summer days.
Why You’ll Love a Kombucha Mocktail
Whether you’re trying to cut back on alcohol or just looking for a fun and flavorful beverage, the Kombucha Mocktail is sure to hit the spot. Kombucha is a fermented tea (with tiny traces of alcohol) that’s loaded with beneficial probiotics.
In other words, it’s a mocktail made with fresh orange juice and fermented tea that satisfies your thirst and enhances your gut health.
This mocktail recipe is super easy to throw together as long as you have your favorite kombucha and oranges ready to go. A heavenly spritzer is created when these two ingredients are combined with lime juice, sparkling water, ice, and fresh mint.
How to Make a Kombucha Mocktail
Mix the orange juice, lime juice, kombucha, and sparkling water in a jar or pitcher. Pour into two glasses filled with ice. Add fresh mint or citrus slices for garnish. Serve right away.
More Drinks Recipes
- Strawberry Mojito Recipe
- Cherry Turmeric Painkiller Cocktail
- Thai Iced Tea (Thai Tea)
- Peach Strawberry Lemonade
- Mojito Recipe
- Bubble Tea Recipe
If you try making this Mocktail Recipe, please leave me a comment and let me know! I always love to hear your thoughts.
- 2 blood oranges - juiced
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 cup of your favorite Kombucha - I used ginger flavor
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Fresh mint - for serving (optional)
- Combine the orange juice, lime juice, kombucha and sparkling water in a large jar or small pitcher and stir to combine. Fill two glasses with ice. Carefully divide between the two glasses, garnishing with fresh mint, sliced orange or lime wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)