These easy Mediterranean Chicken Wraps are filled with creamy hummus, fresh veggies, juicy chicken, and tangy feta cheese. Ready in less than 15 minutes, enjoy these delicious and healthy chicken wraps for dinner or lunch.
Easy Chicken Wrap Recipe
These amazing chicken wraps are the perfect easy lunch and weeknight dinner solution. Maybe you’re trying to eat a little healthier, or maybe it’s too hot to cook, or maybe you just don’t feel like cooking; whatever the reason, you (and the whole family) will love these delicious Mediterranean wraps with hummus.
Made with your favorite flatbread or flour tortillas and topped with rotisserie chicken (gosh, so good), store-bought or homemade hummus, feta cheese, and fresh crisp veggies, these yummy wraps are ready in no time at all and taste amazing warm or cold.
What to put in a chicken wrap?
There are tons of different wraps out there including favorites like buffalo chicken wraps with blue cheese, ranch wraps with chipotle and cheddar cheese, or bbq chicken wraps. In this recipe, you’ll find,
- Fresh veggies: lettuce, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber
- Artichoke hearts
- Black olives
- Feta cheese
- Rotisserie chicken (or another type of cooked chicken)
How to Make A Chicken Wrap
- Prepare the salad: Combine the cherry tomatoes, red onion, and cucumber in a large bowl and toss with the red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Add the lettuce directly to the wraps just before serving so that it does not get soggy.
- Warm the pita bread, flatbread, or tortillas in a preheated oven or on the stovetop. If you plan to wrap your wraps like a burrito, I recommend using a large “burrito size” flour tortilla.
- Assemble: Spread a generous spoonful of hummus over each wrap. Top with sliced chicken, chopped lettuce, a scoop of tomato salad, pepperoncini, black olives, artichoke hearts, and crumbled feta.
- Wrap and serve: Fold and eat like a taco, roll like a wrap, or eat with a fork and knife.
Have you tried making these Mediterranean Chicken Wraps?
Tell me about it in the comments below! I always love to hear your thoughts. And tag me #theforkedspoon on Instagram if you’ve made any of my recipes. I always love to see what you’re cooking in the kitchen.
Mediterranean Chicken Wraps
- 2 chicken breasts - cooked and sliced (store-bought rotisserie chicken is my go-to for this recipe)
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes - halved
- ½ red onion - diced
- 1 cucumber - peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- ½ cup jarred pepperoncini - drained of excess liquid
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can black olives - drained and roughly chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) jar artichoke hearts - drained and quartered
- 4 ounces feta cheese - crumbled
- 1 cup hummus
- 6 pita, flatbread, or large tortillas
- In a large bowl combine the halved cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion, diced cucumber, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Gently toss to combine. Set aside.
- Warm the pita bread, flatbread, or tortillas in the oven or on the stovetop.
- Once warm, spread with a generous spoonful of hummus over each wrap. Top with sliced chicken, chopped lettuce, a scoop of tomato salad, pepperoncini, black olives, artichoke hearts, and crumbled feta.
- Fold and eat like a taco, roll like a wrap, or eat with a fork and knife.
- Feel free to use your favorite chicken to make your wraps. I love using rotisserie chicken because it’s pre-cooked, saves time, and is guaranteed delicious. Grilled or baked chicken (chicken breasts or boneless chicken thighs) will also be great. I highly recommend trying my Greek chicken marinade if you plan to make your own chicken.
- To wrap these chicken wraps like a burrito, use warmed burrito-size flour tortillas for best results.
- Try making them low carb by replacing the pita bread or tortilla with crispy lettuce wraps.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)