Ginger Ale Mocktail – a fruity and zesty ginger beverage that’s a perfectly healthy, non-alcoholic thirst quencher for hot summer days.
Why You’ll Love a Ginger Ale Mocktail
Delicious Ginger Ale mocktails are easy to make and come together quickly – about 5 minutes. This versatile non-alcoholic drink combines the classic carbonated soft drink with citrusy fruit-infused water. Feel free to swap out the strawberries for raspberries or blackberries, or include all the fresh, seasonal berries you can find! The optional addition of fresh orange juice or grapefruit juice adds more color and sweet flavor.
If you’d like to make skinny mocktails, skip the optional citrus juice and, instead of Ginger Ale, use sparkling water infused with freshly chopped ginger and the suggested amount of a natural sugar syrup alternative such as stevia or monk fruit.
How to Make a Ginger Ale Mocktail
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the ice, sliced fruit, mint, and cucumber. Mix well and add all the Ginger Ale. Optionally, add fresh orange juice or grapefruit juice. Distribute the mixture evenly among glasses and add a few slices of cucumber and fruit to each glass. It is best served immediately.
More Drinks Recipes
- Sparkling Passion Fruit and Pineapple Margaritas
- Raspberry Rhubarb Margaritas
- Thai Iced Tea (Thai Tea)
- Mojito Recipe
- Easy Fall Sangria Recipe
- Paloma Recipe (How to Make a Paloma Cocktail)
If you try making this Ginger Ale Mocktail Recipe, please leave me a comment and let me know! I always love to hear your thoughts.
Ginger Ale Mocktail
- 60 oz Ginger Ale
- 2 oranges - sliced
- 1 blood orange - sliced
- 1 grapefruit - sliced
- 1 lemon - sliced
- 2 limes - sliced
- 6-10 strawberries - sliced
- 1 small cucumber - sliced
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups fresh orange or grapefruit juice - optional
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl combine the ice, sliced fruit, mint and the sliced cucumber. Add the contents of all Ginger Ale cans and mix well. Add fresh orange juice or grapefruit juice, if desired.
- Distribute equally among glasses and scoop a few slices of cucumber and fruit into each glass,
- Best served immediately.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)