Easy, delicious, and bursting with flavor, these Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are ready and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Made with just a handful of simple ingredients like chicken breasts, hot sauce, butter, and garlic the whole family will love this buffalo chicken piled high on a soft bun, wrapped in a tortilla, or in their favorite Quinoa Bowls.
So, I’m slowly starting to fall more and more in love with the Instant Pot. I have hardly used it to its full potential and it’s already awesome.
I mean, if I ever need a quick dinner (like tonight) the Instant Pot is there to rescue me from dinner sadness.
ANYWAY, one of my favorite go-to dinners is this Instant Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken. You can use this chicken in, LITERALLY, a million different dishes…
- ALL THE THINGS!
Anyway, this chicken couldn’t be any easier and (yayy!) calls for only a handful of pretty simple ingredients. There’s no crazy chopping, stirring, or sifting. Just dump, cook, shred and eat. Of course, for the sandwich bit, you can always add as many or as few toppings as your heart desires. For the sake of time and simplicity, I left these Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches pretty basic. BUT, they would also taste fantastic with cheese, tomato, sprouts, and all those other delicious sandwich toppers.
Plus, they’re pretty darn healthy, so there’s also that.
And, on that note, this reminds me that I need an easy, fast, and BAD ASS dinner for tonight because tomorrow I leave for a conference and I need to remind the two males in my life that they would be lost without my food.
JK, they would be fine, but you know…
If you try making these Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, please leave me a comment and let me know! I always love to read your thoughts and feedback!
For more buffalo chicken recipes check out,
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bowls
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Buffalo Chicken and Cauliflower Taquitos
- The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
FOR THE BUFFALO CHICKEN
FOR THE SANDWICHES
- 8 buns or sliders
- purple or green cabbage
- 1 cup green onions - chopped
- Ranch Dressing
- Add the chicken breasts, butter, Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce, Tabasco Sauce, minced garlic, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the bowl of an Instant Pot.
- Set Instant Pot on manual high for 10 minutes with the natural release on. Once the chicken has cooled slightly, shred the chicken carefully with two forks.
- Build your shredded buffalo chicken sliders. Start with cabbage on the bottom, a generous scoop of shredded chicken, chopped green onion, and top with additional hot sauce and Ranch Dressing, if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)