This irresistible Mango Avocado Salad is the ultimate tropical fruit salad and the perfect addition to any summer BBQ, picnic, or family gathering. Made with creamy avocado, papaya, sweet mango, and a zesty homemade dressing, this colorful salad is fresh, sweet, and so delicious!
Mango Avocado Salad Recipe
Creamy avocado, fresh mango, strawberries, and papaya, all mixed in a sweet and zesty honey lime dressing, this mango avocado salad has the perfect balance of flavors and is super easy to make.
One of my favorite side dishes to whip together throughout the spring and summer months, this absolutely delicious fruit salad comes packed with a lovely medley of flavors, vitamin C, healthy fats, and all other sorts of goodness. Perfect for special occasions and average weeknight dinners, it’s fantastic with your favorite protein like chicken or fish or as an accompaniment to tacos and rice dishes. If you love a good fruit salad, this recipe is a total winner.
How to Make Mango Avocado Salad
Combine the fresh lime juice and honey in a small bowl until combined. Gently toss the lime juice and honey with the chopped papaya, strawberries, and mango, waiting to add the avocado until just before serving.
If you enjoy a little spicy heat, sprinkle with a dash of chili pepper or cayenne pepper just before serving.
Recipes to Serve with Mango Avocado Fruit Salad
Serve this mango avocado salad as an appetizer, snack, or as an incredibly versatile side dish. Some of my favorite recipes to serve alongside this dish include:
- Baked Salmon with Lemon Butter
- Marinated Skirt Steak
- Hamburgers or Turkey Burgers
- Hawaiian Chicken
- Macaroni Salad and Easy Creamy Potato Salad
- Pulled Pork
Keep leftovers stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days. The avocado may start to brown, and the papaya may soften, but it should otherwise still taste delicious.
More Delicious Fruit Salad Recipes:
- Stone Fruit and Burrata Salad with Avocado
- Avocado Citrus Chickpea Salad
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Caprese Farro Salad with Strawberries and Blueberries
If you try making this Mango Avocado Salad Recipe, please leave me a comment and let me know! I always love to hear your thoughts.
Mango Avocado Salad
- 1 large avocado - cubed
- ½ papaya - seeds removed and cubed
- 2 cups strawberries - chopped
- 2 cups mango - chopped
- 1 lime - zested and juiced
- 1½ tablespoon honey
- Sprinkle of chili powder - optional
- Combine the fresh lime juice and honey in a small bowl until combined. Gently toss the lime juice and honey with the papaya, strawberries, and mango, waiting to add the avocado until just before serving. (Optional – Sprinkle with a dash of chili powder just before serving if desired.)
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)