Ready in just 5 minutes, this SPINACH PEAR AND FETA SALAD is easy, delicious, and perfectly suited for any holiday or occasion. Sprinkled with sweet pomegranate arils and earthy walnuts, this Spinach, Pear, and Feta Salad is the perfect combination of sweet, tangy, and crunchy.
This Spinach Pear and Feta Salad with Walnuts and Pomegranate Arils was originally published in 2015 and has since become one of my most popular recipes. You can find more salad inspiration from these other favorites such as Chicken and Cabbage Salad with Light Sesame Vinaigrette, Shredded Brussels Sprout and Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette, and Quinoa Salad with Garlic Roasted Butternut Squash, Feta, and Caramelized Onions.
Spinach Pear and Feta Salad- a bowl filled with sweet pears, tangy feta cheese, crunchy pomegranates, and mellow walnuts. This here is what salad dreams are made of. At least my salad dreams. This Spinach Pear and Feta Salad is my favorite salad ever. Like, ever ever. It’s beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. It’s also the easiest salad to throw together, which makes an already awesome salad even more amazing because sometimes all I really want to do is just eat.
I have made this crunchy Spinach Pear and Feta Salad with Walnuts and Pomegranate Arils at least six times in the past two months and could probably eat it every night for at least a week straight before wandering on to something new. I have also made a similar version for Thanksgiving with minor changes such as a different salad dressing and sliced almonds instead of walnuts.
This version is best. Just sayin’.
INGREDIENTS IN THIS SPINACH PEAR AND FETA SALAD WITH POMEGRANATE ARILS
- Fresh spinach
- Feta cheese
- Pears (still firm, but ripe)
- Pomegranate Arils
- Green onion (totally optional)
- Salad dressing (Balsamic Vinaigrette is highly recommended)
WHY THIS IS THE BEST SPINACH PEAR AND FETA SALAD
Well, the answer to this would probably be different depending on who you ask. However, here is my list.
- It literally takes 5 MINUTES to make. Need I say more? Yes? Ok…
- People actually really really love this salad. Trust me, I have served this very Spinach Pear and Feta Salad with Walnuts and Pomegranate Arils many times.
- It’s tasty any time of year and for all holidays or occasions. Can’t find pears? Apples are a wonderful substitute 🙂
- Turn it into a complete and filling meal! Top with leftover chicken or beans for a fast, fresh, and healthy dinner!
ENJOY THIS SPINACH, PEAR, AND FETA SALAD WITH,
- Honey Soy Salmon with Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Herb and Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Skillet Chicken Marsala with Pancetta
- Skinny Baked Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- Healthy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Cajun Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes with Tahini Sauce
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE FORKED SPOON NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE WEEKLY RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
SPINACH PEAR AND FETA SALAD WITH WALNUTS AND POMEGRANATE ARILS
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 2 ripe, yet firm pears - chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts - chopped
- 1/2 cup feta - crumbled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate airls
- 1/2 cup orange juice - optional
- salad dressing of choice - (I served with balsamic vinaigrette)
- Place the spinach, walnuts, pomegranates and feta in a large salad bowl. If preparing ahead of time, dip each pear slice into a small bowl of orange juice and then add to the salad bowl; otherwise, add the pears with the other ingredients. You can arrange the salad by layers or toss it all together.
- Drizzle with salad dressing just before serving.