The best Air Fryer Green Beans are tender, crisp, and perfectly seasoned with a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Enjoy these deliciously snackable green beans as an easy weeknight side dish.
Keto Air Fryer Green Beans
The air fryer (Cosori Air Fryer) is fast becoming my favorite electric cooking appliance. I’m obsessed. Great for meats like chicken and pork chops, but especially helpful with making the very best roasted veggies.
Simple and delicious, these air fryer green beans are a perfectly snackable way to eat more veggies without the need for a lot of work in the kitchen.
Made with 5 simple ingredients including trimmed green beans, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, sometimes I’ll add a sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese or slivered almonds to change it up without adding extra work.
Best when made with fresh green beans, you can also cook frozen green beans in the air fryer. Simply cook from frozen, adding an extra couple of minutes to the total cook time.
Why you’ll love this recipe:
- It’s keto
- Easily modified
- Simple to make
- Completely delicious
How to Make Air Fryer Green Beans
Full recipe measurements and instructions in the recipe card below.
- Wash and dry the green beans. Trim the ends.
Toss the beans with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Place in the basket of a large air fryer.
Cook for 8-10 minutes at 370°F, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
Tips and Variations
- When purchasing green beans, look for beans that are bright green. They should snap easily when bent in half.
- Be sure to thoroughly dry your green beans before tossing them with olive oil and seasoning. Excess moisture will cause your green beans to steam rather than crisp in the air fryer when cooking.
- Temperature and time will vary depending on the make and model of the air fryer being used. Use the temperature and cooking time as a guide and adjust if needed.
- Easily double or even triple the recipe! But be sure to cook your beans in batches for the best possible results.
- Dip your green beans in a little whisked egg followed by Panko bread crumbs before placing them in the air fryer. A much healthier alternative to fried green beans.
Looking for more delicious air fryer recipes? Try these reader favorites:
- Easy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- Perfect Air Fryer Chicken Breasts (No Breading!)
- Air Fryer Bacon
Have you tried making Air Fryer Roasted Green Beans?
Tell me about it in the comments below! I always love to hear your thoughts. And tag me #theforkedspoon on Instagram if you’ve made any of my recipes, I always love to see what you’re cooking in the kitchen.
Air Fryer Green Beans Recipe
- Combine the green beans in a large bowl with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat.
- Transfer the seasoned green beans to the basket of a large air fryer in an even layer.
- Set the air fryer to 370°F and cook for 8-10 minutes, depending on your desired doneness. Halfway through cooking, shake the basket to mix around the green beans.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- Avoid overfilling your air fryer basket with too many green beans. It will result in uneven cooking and increased cooking time. If you wish to double the recipe, plan to cook the green beans in two separate batches.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.)